Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Evoking Grace and Splendour


Well since my hard drive has decided to die on me and has left me in mourning over the loss of over 300GB of music, i feel that it is time to move on til i have the proper funds to afford a new hard drive. Since most of my music is lost i have decided to get off my lazy ass and do things the old fashion way, i will start uploading things from my personal vinyl collection.

I couldn't think of a better way to start this off other then with some romantic BlackMetal. This is Celestia, and this is their 2002 ep "Evoking Grace and Splendour". When i say 'Romantic' don't get me wrong, this isn't some sort of symphonic Bullshit. Celestia play straight foreword BlackMetal, well there is a little acoustic bit in the beginning of the first track. Celestia Hail from France and have a strange obsession with love and death. Most songs often deal with a deep melancholic sorrow and the loss of loved ones. So if your in the mood for mourning just click
HERE

So if you like this you can click on over to THE COSMIC HEARSE and get one of Celestia's full lengths which happens to features one of the two songs posted here.

No comments: