Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mourning Of A New Day



You remember Cathedral right? Before Lee Dorian started singing all over the top and acting really obnoxious. You know before they were super cheesy. Well despite the fact i was only 4 when this album came out i still remember. Although i do like the cheesy Cathedral i must say that this era is much better. Its Doom at its finest, just straight foreword, no songs about 70's movies, just songs about sadness accompanied with really slow heavy music. so if you like your Doom in a perpetual state of mourning this one is for you.
Enjoy

3 comments:

brekinapez said...

Hey, thanks for making me feel super old there, pal. I was 26 when I bought this ep.

I prefer the doomier stuff myself.

SvartStøy said...

sorry for making you feel old berkinapez.

Todd said...

Yes, thanks so much. Great blog, by the way; linked.